A Heart Healthy Proposition (Free)
View this free video lesson above with slides and linked references below.
- Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology, May 2006, Vol. 26, No. 5 Obesity and Cardiovascular Disease, Pathophysiology, Evaluation, and Effect of Weight Loss, Paul Poirier, Thomas D. Giles, George A. Bray, Yuling Hong, Judith S. Stern, F. Xavier Pi-Sunyer, and Robert H. Eckel.
- International Journal of Preventative Medicine. 2014 Aug; 5(8): 927–946. Atherosclerosis: Process, Indicators, Risk Factors and New Hopes Mahmoud Rafieian-Kopaei, Mahbubeh Setorki, Monir Doudi, Azar Baradaran, and Hamid Nasri.
- Mechanisms of Vascular Defects in Diabetes Mellitus, 2017, pp 95-107 Pathogenesis of the Plaque Vulnerability in Diabetes Mellitus Vikrant Rai, Devendra K. Agrawal.
- American Institute for Cancer Research, September 16, 2015 Half of US Adults Have Diabetes or PreDiabetes - Andy Menke et al. “Prevalence of and Trends in Diabetes Among Adults in the United States, 1988-2012.” JAMA. September 8, 2015, Vol 314, No. 10. - Edward Giovannucci et al. Diabetes and Cancer: A Consensus Report, published in CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 207–221, July/August 2010.
- CT of the Heart, Published 2008 – 2019, pp 211-226 Pathology and Pathophysiology of Coronary Atherosclerotic Plaques Hiroyoshi Mori, Frank D. Kolodgie, Aloke V. Finn, Renu Virmani, Hiroyoshi Mori, Frank D. Kolodgie, Aloke V. Finn, Renu Virmani
- Medvedev IN (2019) Formation of Hemostasiopathy in Arterial Hypertension and Insulin Resistance. Prensa Med Argent, Volume 105:4. Department of adaptive physical training and recreation, Russian State Social University, Moscow, Russia, E-mail: email@example.com
- BMC Cardiovascular Disorders volume 16, Article number: 237 (2016) Carotid arterial wall inflammation in peripheral artery disease is augmented by type 2 diabetes… Sophie J. Bernelot Moens, Robert M. Stoekenbroek, Fleur M. van der Valk, Simone L. Verweij, Mark J. W. Koelemay, Hein J. Verberne, Max Nieuwdorp & Erik S. G. Stroes
- Journal of Hypertension. 2018 Apr; 36(4): 809–814. A genetic risk score for fasting plasma glucose is independently associated with arterial stiffness…Mikael Gottsäter, George Hindy, Marju Orho-Melander, Peter M. Nilsson, and Olle Melander
Leave a comment
Comment as a guest:
Name * E-Mail * Website